Our EW-1 Earthwood mallet putter has a is an international combination of American walnut base, African mahogany ring, and American curly maple cap. A black Cycolac face insert prevents wear on the face while maintaining the feel of the wood. Face balanced to keep the putter square through impact. A traditional shape with a modern footprint it is larger than our standard mallets.
- Base Wood: American Walnut
- Ring Wood: African Mahogany
- Cap Wood: American Curly Maple
- Crafted by hand
- Shaft: Steel half shaft offset
- Shaft Lengths: 33, 34 ,35, 36″
- Grip: Standard or Jumbo