A well struck shot should stimulate and reward the sensory receptors of the player. We set out to create a eye pleasing blade to match the butter soft feel, control, and shot shaping capability of persimmon woods. In order to achieve this objective, we relied on decades of tradition to design the shape, balance, and flow of the address profile. Next, we designed a clean simple contemporary weight mass to position the center of gravity to assist in trajectory control and shot shaping. Finally the most important aspect was left to achieve, feel. 304 Stainless Steel was selected for its velvety soft attributes we desired in feel.
- Handcrafted in the U.S.A.
- Material: 304 Stainless Steel
- Custom Options Available
- #3 – 18° Loft, 39″ long for Steel and 39.5″ for Graphite
- #4 – 23° Loft, 38.5″ long for Steel and 39″ for Graphite
- #5 – 26° Loft, 38″ long for Steel and 38.5″ for Graphite
- #6 – 30° Loft, 37.5″ long for Steel and 38″ for Graphite
- #7 – 34° Loft, 37″ long for Steel and 37.5″ for Graphite
- #8 – 38° Loft, 36.5″ long for Steel and 37″ for Graphite
- #9 – 42° Loft, 36″ long for Steel and 36.5″ for Graphite
- PW – 46° Loft, 36″ long for Steel and 36.5″ for Graphite
Click here for complete specifications