To be a better golfer you must become a better ball striker. Instant feedback form the iron head at impact is the key to better ball striking, and simply put, today’s so-called game-improvement irons do not let you know when you have not hit the ball solidly. They turn a bad swing into an acceptable outcome, but do not provide the precision to consistently hit your target.
Our 304 Blades are game-improvement irons - giving the golfer adequate feedback to know if a shot was well-hit, but also offering the wonderful feel only available on blades.
Cast of 304 stainless, these irons are soft and larger than traditional blade irons. What results is a blade design that is easier to hit.
- Handcrafted in U.S.A.
- Material: 304 Stainless
- Blade length (5-iron): 77mm
- Toe height (5-iron): 51 mm
- Grooves: U (USGA approved)
- Set Includes:
- #3 – 18° Loft, 39″ long for Steel and 39.5″ for Graphite
- #4 – 23° Loft, 38.5″ long for Steel and 39″ for Graphite
- #5 – 26° Loft, 38″ long for Steel and 38.5″ for Graphite
- #6 – 30° Loft, 37.5″ long for Steel and 38″ for Graphite
- #7 – 34° Loft, 37″ long for Steel and 37.5″ for Graphite
- #8 – 38° Loft, 36.5″ long for Steel and 37″ for Graphite
- #9 – 42° Loft, 36″ long for Steel and 36.5″ for Graphite
- PW – 46° Loft, 36″ long for Steel and 36.5″ for Graphite
- AW – 52° Loft, 35.5″ long for Steel and 36″ for Graphite
- SW – 56° Loft, 35.5″ long for Steel and 36″ for Graphite